SKYY First Trust ISE Cloud Computing ETF
Company name Mkt Cap ($ billion)▼
- CRM Salesforce $41.6 B
- LNKD LinkedIn $14.8
- WDAY Workday $11.1
- NOW ServiceNow $8.9
- ATHN Athenahealth $5.2
- ULTI The Ultimate Software Group $4.7
- N NetSuite $4.6 – a cloud-based provider of financial information and ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning suites of software.
- TEAM Atlassian Corporation $4.5
- VEEV Veeva $3.3
- PFPT Proofpoint $2.0
- MDSO Medidata Solutions $1.9
- ZEN Zendesk $1.7
- SHOP Shopify $1.6
- FLTX Fleetmatics Group $1.6
- RNG RingCentral $1.5
- CSOD Cornerstone OnDemand $1.4
- XRO Xero $1.4
- RP RealPage $1.4
- CTCT Constant Contact $1.3 (*)
- NEWR New Relic $1.3
- LOGM LogMeIn $1.2
- BOX Box $1.2
- HUBS HubSpot $1.1
- LOCK LifeLock $1.0
- DWRE Demandware $1.0
- Google, Inc. (GOOG) - An exposure to cloud computing, a mega cap leader in search, online advertising and more
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) - a global leader in networking and communication devices, and is best-known for its routers and switches.
- Oracle (ORCL) - Cloud services is a part of one of the three segments of this enterprise software company.
- F5 Networks (FFIV) - both software and hardware technology for application delivery networking.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) - They acquired Cloud.com in July 2011, RingCube in August 2011, and ShareFile in October 2011.
- VMware, Inc. (VMW)
- Rackspace Hosting (RAX) - The launched Cloud Servers for Windows in summer 2010, and United Kingdom cloud service in January 2011.
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) - a prominent player in the cloud computing industry with its Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Microsoft (MSFT)
More about cloud computing
Cloud computing, also known as 'on-demand computing', is a kind of Internet-based computing, where shared resources, data and information are provided to computers and other devices on-demand. Cloud computing has now become a highly demanded service or utility due to the advantages of high computing power, cheap cost of services, high performance, scalability, accessibility as well as availability. Cloud vendors are experiencing growth rates of 50% per annum.